Terms and Conditions apply:-
– Accept your ready-made design for printing.
– If you don’t have any design/artwork ready, we will provide you assistance on creating your artwork and design, email us for more details.
– All order include free Poslaju Delivery within West Malaysia.
– East Malaysia customer please email us for shipping inquiry.
– Orders will only be proceeded after 100% deposit received.
– Deposit is fully refundable before printing order is proceeded, not refundable once printing started.
– By agreeing the terms above to print, kindly email us at CYZPrintingEnterprise@gmail.com
157gsm Matt Lamination (Thinner) Eco-Box and Plastic Box
To reduce pollution and waste, we pack our name cards in Eco-Box as shown above, however, all orders will be provided with one plastic box.
To purchase extra Plastic Box, we charge RM1 for each extra plastic box.
Digital printing is just as same as how you print from your inkjet printer in your office or even your home. Digital printing uses a series of dots printed on top of the paper that form an image onto it.
Offset printing is done on large presses that use plates and ink. As your piece is printed on an offset press, the ink bleeds into the paper and bonds with it.
Because of the plates used, and the way the ink is absorbed by the paper, most people feel that offset printing provides deeper, richer, fullercolorsaturation than digital printing.
While digital printing has certainly improved over the years, most printing experts would agree that it still hasn’t reached the quality level of offset printing.
In contrast, we can sum it up with the following chart: